Position: Direct Care Therapist- Assistant (Part-time)
Amazing Kids Club – Red Lion 3290 Cape Horn Rd, Red Lion, PA 17356
- High School Diploma
- Experience in computer applications, strong organizational skills and time management.
- One year experience with children and adolescents is preferred.
Job Requirements: The position requires three clearances:
- Pennsylvania ChildLine Abuse History
- PA State Police
- FBI Background Check
If applicants don’t already have these clearances, the agency can provide instructions for how to apply for them.
Job Description: Behavioral Health Specialist Assistant will provide:
- Assistance to Behavioral Health Specialists during client group sessions.
- These tasks include but are not limited to: data collection, help preparing materials for sessions and clean up, help maintain behavioral plans, check in and escort children in and out of sessions, and help maintain safety of all children.
- Administrative coverage of the Front Desk.
- Administrative tasks to include: answering phones, utilizing the computer to capture parent/client signatures prior to meetings, scanning, faxing, copying, filing, etc.
During the Afterschool Program, this position requires a minimum of 2 evenings per week plus daytime hours Monday through Friday, for a maximum of 28 hours per week.
During the Summer Program, we can offer daytime hours and up to 37 hours per week. Starting rate is $10.00 per hour.
Contact: Position available immediately. Please submit letter of interest and resume to Lindsey Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-632-4900 ext. 1606 for additional information.