POSITION: Authorization Specialist, Part-time
LOCATION: Red Lion, PA (Amazing Kids Club Autism Center)
Work collaboratively with a team of behavioral health professionals, community members, clients/families, and coworkers to ensure that services are approved and authorized by insurance companies. This is an office-based position that is responsible for compiling, monitoring, and submitting documentation, providing coverage for the reception front desk, and coordinating with insurance companies.
- High School Diploma
- Preference for experience working in settings that serve children and adolescents, especially BHRS or other children’s mental health programs
- Interested applicants that are fluent in Spanish are encouraged to apply.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to coordinate professionally and effectively with other systems
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience with computer programs like Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Must be able to work a regular schedule of at least a few evenings per week
- Pennsylvania ChildLine Clearance
- PA State Police Clearance
- FBI Background Check through Department of Human Services
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporting Training certificate
- If applicants don’t already have these clearances, the agency can provide instructions for how to apply for them.
Compensation starts at $10.00 per hour.
Please submit resume and letter of interest to: Lindsey Thompson, Administrative Coordinator (email@example.com)