Full-time BHRS TSS
BHRS TSS Qualifications: Must meet one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, education, or related human service field
- OR – Bachelor’s Degree in an unrelated field plus one year of full time paid work experience with children/adolescents
- OR—Associate’s Degree/60 Credits in a human services related field plus 3 years of paid full time work experience with children/adolescents.
- RBT certification preferred.
BHRS TSS Job Requirements: Position involves
- providing direct 1:1 behavioral interventions to children and adolescents, ages 2-21 who have identified mental health diagnoses and/or behavior disorders.
- provide services according to the individual’s treatment plan
- work collaboratively with a treatment team.
- treatment takes place in the home, school, and community settings.
- Position requires some travel in the greater Harrisburg area.
- This position is Full-time and would require daytime and/or evening hours, or a combination.
Position available starting 2/17/2020.
Contact: Please submit resume and letter of interest Cori Reed at email@example.com
|Job Category||Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services|