Position: TrueNorth Wellness Services
Amazing Kids Club-Clinical Director at Red Lion, PA
The qualifications of a Clinical Director
Must have one of the following:
- Be licensed in the Commonwealth as a physician practicing psychiatry, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, certified registered nurse practitioner with mental health certification or a clinical social worker
- Be licensed in the Commonwealth as a behavioral specialist or social worker and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health practicum
In addition, shall have the following
- 1 year postgraduate experience in the provision of mental/behavioral health direct services to children, youth or young adults,
- knowledge and experience with the autism population and autism treatment modalities,
- experience providing supervision,
- ABA training and experience (preferred)
Job Requirements: The position requires three clearances (Pennsylvania ChildLine Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Check). Mandated Reporting training and a sealed college transcript are also required. If applicants do not already have these clearances, the agency can provide instructions for how to apply for them.
Job Description: The Clinical Director will provide oversight for the clinical operation of TrueNorth Wellness Services’ on-site center, Amazing Kids Club-Red Lion. Ensures agency process/policies are followed for continuity of care for clients.
Contact: Please contact or submit letter of interest and resume to:
Jennifer Seletzky-Davidson, Program Director, (717) 797-5930