Position: Credentialing Insurance Specialist
Position Type: Part Time
– Communicate and obtain professional staff information/documentation to successfully complete credentialing and re-credentialing.
– Participating in CAQH maintenance
– Maintain current health plan contract.
– Verify insurance coverage for new and existing clients
– Processing referrals and scheduling in the electronic medical records system
– Excellent communication, both verbal and written, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent customer service skills
– Proficient computer skills including but not limited to: Excel, Word, Outlook
– Knowledge or experience with insurance carriers is a plus
– Demonstrate problem solving and strong organizational skills
Letters of interest and resumes should be submitted to Melissa Gross at email@example.com
|Job Category||Centralized Intake|