Agency: TrueNorth Wellness Services’ Amazing Kids Club-Red Lion
Position: Direct Care Therapist-Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Available: Full-time and part-time positions available at Red Lion, PA location
Job Description: Come play and teach social skills to children and adolescents at a specialized Autism center!
- Treatment takes place on-site and in the community with a large variety of amenities available to enhance the playful atmosphere.
- Position allows a flexible part or full-time day/evening schedule that works for teachers, college students, stay-at-home mothers, and more.
- Up to 28 hours per week part-time or 37.5 hours per week full-time with benefits.
Qualifications: Applicants that provide direct care therapy BHT services shall have one of the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the provision of behavioral health services.
- Certification as a BCaBA, RBT or BCAT
- High School Diploma or above
BHT Training program is available for eligible candidates new to the behavioral health field without the above qualifications.
Job Requirements: The position requires three clearances: Pennsylvania ChildLine Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Check. Mandated Reporting training and a sealed college transcript are also required. If applicants do not already have these clearances, the agency will provide instructions for how to apply for them.
Please submit letter of interest and resume for consideration or call below contact for more information: Lindsey Thompson, Administrative Coordinator, (717) 698-3515 email@example.com