PROGRAM: Harrisburg Office
Position: Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist
Qualifications: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Prior experience in a medical or office setting preferred but not required.
Job Requirements: Part time position (10- 25 hours per week) in a fast paced behavioral health environment. Must be able to work evenings. Strong customer service skills, the ability to function independently & efficiently, be detail oriented, the ability to multi-task, have strong communication skills, and engage in creative problem solving in a healthcare setting required. Ability to complete and pass background checks, including PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal History, and FBI Fingerprinting or current PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal History, and FBI Fingerprinting obtained within the last 5 years.
Responsible for various administrative & clerical functions, including but not limited to:
- Checking clients in and out for appointments
- Collecting copays and outstanding balances
- Scheduling and rescheduling appointments
- Answering phones
- Drafting and sending letters
- Ability to use copier, fax, and computer comfortably
- Coordination with physicians, nurses, and other mental health professionals working out of the Harrisburg office
- Maintaining scheduled building opening and closing times
- Assisting Office Coordinator to help office function optimally on a daily basis
- Maintaining electronic documentation
- Assisting with projects for various programs operating out of office
- Acting as initial point of contact for client concerns
- Furthering TrueNorth’s mission of Trauma-Informed care in interactions with staff, clients, and other external stakeholders
Position will remain posted until filled.
Contact: Please submit letter of interest and resume to Angelina Hill at email@example.com