PROGRAM: Outpatient Services
Position: Front office staff
Location: York office
Qualifications: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Prior experience in a medical setting preferred but not required. Experience using an electronic medical record preferred.
Job Requirements: Full time position coordinating daily operations in a fast paced behavioral health setting. Must have strong customer service skills, the ability to function independently & efficiently, and use creative problem solving. Ability to work a flexible schedule with some evenings required. Following clearances required: PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal History, and FBI Fingerprinting obtained within the last 5 years.
Responsible for various administrative & clerical functions, including but not limited to:
- Client check-in/check-out and scheduling of client appointments
- Verifying insurance coverage and collecting payments
- Answering phone calls and providing general referral information
- Adherence to all HIPPA and confidentiality regulations regarding client information
- Maintaining documentation in the electronic medical record
- Following office policies and procedures
- Monitoring safety and cleanliness of office environment
- Acting as a point of contact for managers of various programs and providing administrative and clerical assistance to those staff/programs
- Acting as first point of contact for complaints or concerns from clients or other external parties
- Furthering the organization’s mission of trauma-informed interactions with staff, clients, and external stakeholders
- Attendance at meetings & participation on agency committees as needed
Benefits: Full time position with benefits, including insurance. Working for a trauma informed behavioral health organization that has been in business for 40 years.
Contact: Please submit letter of interest and resume to Melissa Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.