Program: Franklin/Fulton County Outpatient
Position Title: Psychiatric Nurse
Qualifications: RN or LPN is required. The position requires three clearances (Pennsylvania Childline Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Background Check).
Description: A psychiatric nurse will provide medication management education and administration to clients in our behavioral health outpatient clinic under the direction of our psychiatrists. Experience in the mental health field and with psychotropic medications a benefit, but not required. A trauma-informed approach is a requirement, as we are a trauma-informed care agency. Must be able to work independently, be dependable and flexible.
Essential functions include:
- Working closely psychiatrists
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Coordination of care with families, therapist, doctor, residential providers, and other health care professionals
- Client and staff counseling and education related to medical and behavioral health diagnoses and medications
- Injectable medication administration in a safe, accurate, and timely manner
- Collecting and documenting data regarding clients’ physical, psychosocial, environmental, and self-care needs
- Clozapine REM registry
The position will be based in the McConnellsburg office. The team works closely with a number of outside providers, therefore the nurse will need to be able to maintain a community presence and represent TrueNorth Wellness Services professionally.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday, with flexible scheduling.
The position offers PTO, 401k and paid holidays.
Contact: Please send your resume to Catya Bookhamer at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Counseling Services|