Agency: TrueNorth Wellness Services’ Amazing Kids Club-Red Lion
Position: School Age Group Therapist-Graduate Level Professionals (GLP)
Available: Full-time Graduate Level Professional (GLP) positions available at Red Lion, PA location immediately!
Job Description: Join us in a friendly, team orientated work environment providing therapeutic group services to children ages 5-12 with autism.
- On-site autism program utilizes specialized group and individual therapy techniques focusing on social development.
- We offer a flexible work schedule to meet your personal and family needs, full range of benefit packages, continuing education and licensure supervision opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Qualifications: Seeking experience mental or behavioral health clinicians with experience and knowledge of ASD therapies, treatment planning, and social skill development. ABA therapy knowledge and experience is a plus. Qualified applicants will have at least one of the following:
- Be licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, family marriage therapist or clinical social worker
- Be licensed as a behavior specialist or social worker and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health practicum
- Have a BCBA certification
- Have a graduate degree in ABA
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience providing mental or behavioral health direct services and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education or counseling
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct services practicum and have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education or counseling
Job Requirements: The position requires three clearances: Pennsylvania ChildLine Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Check. Mandated Reporting training and a sealed college transcript are also required. If applicants do not already have these clearances, the agency will provide instructions for how to apply for them.
Contact: For more information or submit letter of interest and resume for review to:
Jennifer Davidson, Program Director, (717) 632-4900 X1513