TrueNorth clients can now access their electronic health record securely online through the Credible Client Portal. If you have an appointment with your doctor through Doxy, please click here.
WHAT IS A CLIENT PORTAL?
A Client Portal is a secure online website that gives you access to your health record at TrueNorth Wellness Services anytime and anywhere you have an internet or data connection.
The Client Portal should not be used for emergency-related issues. If you have an emergency or other urgent matter, contact your provider by telephone, call 911, or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN THE PORTAL?
- View or update your personal information
- View upcoming appointments
- Complete and sign forms
- Self check-in for clinic appointments
- View visit summaries
- View medications
- Manage multiple family members receiving services
- Print medical records free
…and, more to come!
HOW TO SIGN UP
Call us at 717-632-4900 to request your unique registration key. You will receive an email with a link to our client portal registration along with the unique key. After clicking the link, you will be able to set up a username and password at the time of the initial log-in. Registration must be completed within five days or your registration key will expire & you will need to contact the agency for a new key.
In Person: Request your unique registration key in person at any of our locations.
Online: The option to request portal access online will be available soon.*
If you do not have an email address we can still provide you with a registration key either over the phone or in person.
* Please note: We are in the beginning stages of making the portal available to all clients, so some features are not yet available to all users. We are implementing the portal for individuals within certain programs, with a goal of having it soon available to all individuals we serve.