Master’s Degree required in counseling, social work, psychology, applied behavior analysis or related clinical field. Licensure required -LSW, LCSW, LPC, or Licensed Behavior Specialist. BCBA preferred. Requires current PA Criminal Record, ChildLine, and FBI Clearances, as well as, Mandated Reporter Training.
- Position involves working with children and adolescents, ages 2-21 who have identified developmental or mental health diagnoses and behavior disorders.
- The individual will develop treatment plans, complete functional behavioral assessments, and direct the clinical and behavioral interventions implemented by the treatment team.
- The treatment takes place in the home, school, and community settings.
- The position requires the individual to be culturally competent and trauma-informed.
- Must have experience with applied behavioral analysis.
- Experience with autism preferred.
Position requires travel in the Harrisburg area and evening availability at least 2 days per week. This position is part-time (approximately 20 hours per week) with the potential for full time.
Contact: Position available immediately. Please submit letter of interest and resume to Cori Reed at CReed@TrueNorthWellness.org.
|Job Category||Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services|