GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Oversees the provision of Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services to clients. This includes: supervision of staff, case management responsibilities, communication with families, ensuring all aspects of the authorization process, oversight of the client’s record, and coordination with other programs and agencies. This position is full time and immediately available.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in billing, case management, direct care, or family systems preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in program working with children, families or adolescents.
- At least two years of experience supervising others.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to coordinate professionally and effectively with other systems.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have all necessary clearances: Pennsylvania Childline Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, FBI Background Check through Department of Human Services. Must also have completed training in Mandated Child Abuse Reporting. If applicants don’t already have these clearances, the agency can provide instructions for how to apply for them.
This is a full time position. Compensation includes a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical/dental/vision coverage, these benefits include generous paid time off, ability to participate in 401k with agency contribution match, and tuition reimbursement.
Please submit resume and letter of interest to:
Elspeth Williams, Director of Children’s Services (email@example.com)
Interviews will begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
|Job Category||Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services|