The Functional Family Therapy (FFT) program has a full-time opening for a case manager who will be primarily located out of our Gettysburg office, but may travel to other TrueNorth Wellness office locations. FFT is an evidenced-based program designed to meet the needs of children and adolescents (ages 10-18) and their families. Our clients are typically “at risk” for out of home placements including detention, foster care or in-patient hospitalization.
- Coordinating the flow of client/family cases and maintaining the client charts, from referral to discharge.
- Tracking all relevant information in regards to referrals and required documentation.
- Will collaborate closely with the program director, clinical staff, insurance companies, and other outside agencies to effectively ensure the authorization of Functional Family Therapy services.
- This position requires someone who is highly organized, task oriented, and able to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- The appropriate candidate must also have the ability to communicate and coordinate professionally with others.
- Assisting families in applying for and acquiring Medical Assistance, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or technical schooling is preferred but not required
- A basic knowledge and understanding of children and families such as child development and family systems is a plus
- Experience in the mental health field and familiarity with CASSP principles preferred
- Proficient in using various forms of technology, including email, MS Office Suite, and an electronic medical record.
Instructions: Please submit letter of interest, resume and transcript to Kaye Davis (email@example.com)
|Job Category||Functional Family Therapy|