Agency: TrueNorth Wellness Services’ Amazing Kids Club (AKC)-Red Lion, PA
Position: Clinical Director for Child and Adolescent Autism On-site Program
Available: Full-time Clinical Supervisory Professional position available at Red Lion, PA location immediately
Job Description: Join us in a friendly, team orientated work environment that provides therapeutic group services to children and adolescents with autism.
- The on-site autism program utilizes specialized group and individual therapy techniques focusing on social development.
- We offer a flexible work schedule to meet your personal and family needs, full range of benefit packages, continuing education and licensure supervision opportunities for professional development and career growth.
The Clinical Director will provide oversight for the clinical operation of TrueNorth Wellness Services’ on-site center, Amazing Kids Club-Red Lion, and ensure agency process/policy is followed for continuity of client care, while providing supervision to clinical team.
Qualifications: Must have one of the following:
- Be licensed in the Commonwealth as a physician practicing psychiatry, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, certified registered nurse practitioner with mental health certification or a clinical social worker
- Be licensed in the Commonwealth as a behavioral specialist or social worker and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health practicum
In addition, shall have the following:
- 1 year postgraduate experience in the provision of mental/behavioral health direct services to children, youth or young adults
- Knowledge and experience with the autism population and autism treatment modalities
- Supervisory experience
- ABA training and experience (preferred)
Job Requirements: The position requires three clearances: Pennsylvania ChildLine Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Check. Mandated Reporting training and a sealed college transcript are also required. If applicants do not already have these clearances, the agency can provide instructions for how to apply for them.
Contact: Please contact or submit letter of interest and resume to:
Jennifer Seletzky-Davidson, Program Director, (717) 797-5930 or email