Position Available: Customer Engagement Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants must have at least three years of management, insurance and customer service experience. Experience in the behavioral health field is preferred.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight for core functions of the agency, including billing, credentialing and customer engagement
- Ability to provide appropriate supervision to employees – celebrate accomplishments and coach staff through performance challenges
- Assess, design, implement and evaluate program needs and make adjustments as needed
- Develop strong relationships with external providers and the community
- Assist in preparation of annual budget/program goals
- Participate in management meetings and agency activities
- Model and promote a professional culture of person-centered interactions, while promoting teamwork
- Work effectively with other departments and programs to develop effective processes and solve problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of the responsibilities for each role within the department
- Train new staff to competency in their role
- Cross-train staff as necessary to ensure adequate staffing of roles within the department
- Maintain and enforce clear goals, expectations, and accountability for the department as a whole
- Maintain frequent, open communication with other managers and staff throughout the agency
- Ensure that necessary information is regularly distributed throughout the Customer Engagement Department in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate professional written and verbal communication with staff, coworkers, supervisors, and external entities
Applicants should be able to demonstrate premier customer service, insurance and communication skills within the context of both an agency and the statewide continuum of care. Well-qualified candidates will have a history of progressive responsibility and leadership.
Applicant will be expected to travel to other offices and geographic locations as necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this role.
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to Melissa Speal. Interviews to begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.