TrueNorth Wellness Services has been providing our communities with behavioral health and wellness programs for more than 40 years and strives to create a safe environment of trusting relationships and a culture of hope and healing where all will thrive. The following position is available:
Applicants must have a master’s degree in clinical discipline (i.e. psychology, social work, counseling) with at least three years of management experience within a child/adolescent service system program. Experience working with evidence based programs is preferred. Clinical licensure or certification is also preferred. Must have current clearances (Childline, FBI, and PA Criminal Record Check) and current training as a Mandated Reporter.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Administrative and financial oversight of the Children’s Services within the agency (2 Autism Centers, 4 Home/Community Based Programs, and a regional School-Based Therapy Program).
- Work closely with the Program Managers to ensure appropriate staffing, supervision, training, and development of the programs and staff
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as Managed Care entities, County Administrators, and other Provider Organizations within the geographic areas served
- Monitor and ensure compliance to regulations, contracts, and agency policies/procedures
- Oversee the development, regular collection, and reporting of programmatic and outcomes data
- Assess need and respond to opportunities for growth and expansion of existing children’s services and development of new ones
- Work closely with other senior leaders within the agency to strategically plan, ensure financial viability of the agency, and navigate the opportunities and challenges within the current behavioral health and social service systems.
- Regular travel to various locations within the geographic area served
This is a senior level position within the organization. Applicants should have a demonstrated understanding of children’s behavioral health services within the context of both an agency and the statewide continuum of care. Well-qualified candidates will have a history of progressive responsibility and leadership.
Contact: Email cover letter and resume to Elspeth Williams or call 717-657-2080 x1902 for more information. Interviews to begin in early September and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
TrueNorth Wellness Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. TrueNorth is also a trauma-informed organization, and all employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors which further that goal.
|Job Category||Counseling Services|