Position: Front Office Receptionist
Qualifications: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Prior experience in a medical setting preferred but not required. Prior management experience preferred but not required.
Job Requirements: Full time position coordinating & managing daily operations in a fast paced behavioral health environment. Expected hours are 10am to 8pm Monday through Thursday. Must have strong customer service skills, the ability to function independently & efficiently, engage in creative problem solving in a healthcare setting. Ability to work a flexible schedule required. Ability to complete and pass background checks, including PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal History, and FBI Fingerprinting or current PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal History, and FBI Fingerprinting obtained within the last 5 years.
Responsible for various administrative & clerical functions, including but not limited to:
- Acting as a point of contact for managers of various programs based out of the Shrewsbury office and providing administrative and clerical assistance to those staff/programs
- Coordinating various internal resources
- Maintaining scheduled building opening and closing times
- Client check-in/check-out and scheduling
- Coordination with physicians, nurses, and other mental health professionals located in the Shrewsbury office related to client concerns, scheduling, insurance and payment, and various other needs
- Monitoring safety and cleanliness of office environment
- Maintaining electronic documentation
- Implementation of office policies and procedures
- Monitoring and maintenance of office supplies
- Coordination with landlord and other external stakeholders
- Coordination with various internal departments such as HR, Billing, Facilities Maintenance, IT, Intake
- Act as first point of contact for complaints or concerns from clients or other external parties
- Furthering TrueNorth’s mission of Trauma-Informed Care in interactions with staff, clients, and external stakeholders
Position will remain posted until filled.
Contact: Please submit letter of interest and resume to Samantha Davis at sdavistruenorthwellness.org