TrueNorth Wellness Services has been providing our communities with behavioral health and wellness programs for more than 40 years and strives to create a safe environment of trusting relationships and a culture of hope and healing where all will thrive.The following position is available:
Qualifications: Associates degree and 3+ years experience with human resources and payroll systems. Must be computer savvy and proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Some experience with an HR Information System (HRIS) preferred.
Description: This administrative support position requires a self-motivated, reliable individual that has excellent judgement and organizational skills. Person must possess sense of urgency to complete tasks/responsibilities assigned and ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all HR functions.
The successful candidate will:
· Assist with recruitment; advertising, attend job fairs, review resumes, screen candidates to include background checks, onboarding and new hire orientation.
· Helpemployees with benefits: Open Enrollment, life event changes, problem solvingwith vendors
· Organize and maintain HR department records and employment files, to include HRIS electronic personnel records
· Prepare semi-monthly payroll involving multiple pay rates and labor allocations utilizing vendor software; knowledge of payroll specifics to include taxes, overtime computation, bonuses, 401k deferrals and preparation of related reports and journals
· Support HR department administration by being the primary or back-up support for a multitude of tasks: e.g. FMLA, Workers Compensation, Unemployment, trackin glicenses/credentials, clearances, and compliance training subjects
Position is a full-time 37.5 hour week, Monday thru Friday, non-exempt position paying$11.50 to $15 per hour based on experience.
TrueNorth Wellness Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. TrueNorth is also a trauma-informed organization, and all employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors which further that goal.
Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume to John Moore, HR Director.
|Job Category||Administrative, Human Resources|