Master’s Degree required in counseling, social work, psychology, or related clinical field. Must have at least one year experience working with children, adolescents, or families. Licensure preferred -LSW,LCSW,LPC. Requires current PA Criminal Record, ChildLine, and FBI Clearances, as well as, Mandated Reporter Training.
- Position involves providing therapy services to children and adolescents, ages 2-21 who have identified mental health diagnoses and/or behavior disorders.
- The individual will develop treatment plans, provide individual and family therapy, and direct the clinical and behavioral interventions implemented by the treatment team.
- The treatment takes place in the home, school, and community settings.
- The position requires the individual to be culturally competent and trauma-informed.
- Position requires travel in the Harrisburg area and evening availability at least 2 days per week.
This position is part-time (10-25 hours per week).
Contact: Position available immediately. Please submit letter of interest and resume to Cori Reed at CReed@TrueNorthWellness.org .
|Job Category||Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services|