Qualifications: LPN license is required. The position requires three clearances (Pennsylvania Childline Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Background Check).
Description: The Community Outreach & Recovery Essentials Program (CORE) utilizes an integrated approach to merge clinical and therapeutic staff (nurses, psychiatrists, and therapists) into one mobile service delivery team to treat adults with chronic mental health needs. As a CORE nurse, the individual will be responsible for providing mobile nursing to adults in a variety of locations such as individual residences or in residential settings, as well as attend treatment team meetings for assigned cases and medication management appointments with the teams physician. The nurse will provide supports to the clients in their homes, day programming, and at doctor’s appointments. Essential functions include:
- Working closely with treatment teams and contributing to the development of treatment plans
- Coordination of care with families, therapist, doctor, residential providers, and other health care professionals
- Client and staff counseling and education related to medical and behavioral health diagnoses and medications
- Injectable medication administration in a safe, accurate, and timely manner
- Collecting and documenting data regarding clients’ physical, psychosocial, environmental, and self-care needs
- Clozapine REM registry
The position will be based in the York office with travel within York and Adams counties. There is an on call component to the position; however this is via phone only after hours. The team works closely with a number of outside providers so therefore the nurse will need to be able to maintain a community presence and represent TrueNorth Wellness Services professionally. This position is full time and temporary, with the possibility of becoming permanent within approximately 3 months.
Contact: Please send your resume to Christina Kitzmiller-Morgan at email@example.com
|Job Category||Community Outreach Recovery Essentials (CORE)|