Qualifications: Master’s Degree required in counseling, social work, psychology, or related clinical field. Must have at least one year experience providing therapy to children, adolescents, or families. Licensure preferred -LSW, LCSW, LPC. Requires current PA Criminal Record, ChildLine, and FBI Clearances, as well as, Mandated Reporter Training.
- Position involves providing therapy services to children and adolescents who have identified mental health diagnoses and/or behavior disorders.
- The individual will develop treatment plans; provide individual and family therapy, and group therapy to the identified client.
- The treatment takes place in the school setting.
- The position requires the individual to be culturally competent and trauma-informed.
- This position is part-time (10-25 hours per week).
Contact: Position available immediately. Please submit letter of interest and resume to Cori Reed at CReed@TrueNorthWellness.org .
|Job Category||Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services|