School-Based Program Manager
Applicant must be a licensed mental health professional or an individual with a graduate mental health degree and at least one year experience in a CASSP system (employed by or under contract to Children and Youth Services, Juvenile Justice, Mental Health, Special Education, or Drug and Alcohol working with children) or employed by a licensed mental health services agency or subcontracted agency. Must have current clearances (ChildLine, FBI, and PA Criminal Record Check) and current training as a Mandated Reporter.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to provide appropriate supervision to employees
- Ability to administratively manage programs under the purview of this position
- Ability to understand and promote agency’s mission and purpose
- Ability to meet the fiscal and operational needs of the program(s)
- Ability to interact professionally, with a focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to implement the clinical skills necessary for the provision of services to children and/or families
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to Cori Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 717-657-2080 x1930 for more information. Interviews to begin in early November and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
|Job Category||Counseling Services, School-Based Therapy Services|